Monday, November 27, 2006
~The Resuscitated Blog~

Well, this blog has been dead for quite some time and it's time to update it again with a different blogskin. So here goes...


Since after the exams, the weekend was spent with her boyfriend at the teeny weeny Midvalley. Got a doggie from him and had Nando's for lunch "It was sooo not full!" and pestered him for gui lin gao but too bad, he was full. Haha. Purpose of the trip was actually to get a present for each of my lovely roomies of half a year "Sigh...gonna miss them" The movie nights in the room, the mimic shows Joy puts on in the room, the songs played by Sze Yin over and over again, the good food Joy cooks, the non-stop laughter in the room and me, being a bzbody in the house, noticing the range of sports shoes my housemate owns and drooling on those shoes "Hahaha...too bad no photos taken on those" The list goes on with Sze Yin's classical word "Ooi!" and the talking in the sleep thingy done by all 3 in the room. Looking back on the funny moments I had with my roomies as I type on. Moving in with Yina into an apartment next semester...something to look forward to as well.
The doggie

The day before leaving for hometown, Ipoh, I went out with Joy and her engineering coursemates. Amongst them were a really smart guy with Monash engineering scholarship, an honest guy, a China guy and a guy with a reaaaally small head! *Wonders if Yina's laughing* "Haha" The roadtrip was interesting enough with loads of public transports involved. First destination was Pudu station to get tickets - a bus, a KTM and 2 LRTs "Incredible!" Something happened though, on the way back from Pudu, the 3 'gentlemen' excluding the smart guy, boarded the LRT leaving me as well as Joy behind and happily waved "Bye Bye" at us! "What NERVE!" Well, the 2 of us took the next train and upon reaching the station did not wish to speak to them as they looked at us with smirks and grins on their faces! However, WW3 didn't last long "Haha" We went to KLCC to shop and I ended up buying 2 prezzies, 1 for Sze Yin and 1 for Joy. We went to Kenny for dinner and welcomed by a waitress who conveniently forgot to bring her brains to work that day. She brought the wrong receipt over and over again despite being corrected so many times. They missed out a meal in the 3rd receipt so we just paid what was written there but the honest guy went to the counter to pay the missed out meal...LOL.


Back in Ipoh, one of my close friends introduced me to some kinda MLM stuff. Had a chat with his MLM friends and they kept explaining how it works and the potential earnings. It looked really really tempting but too bad I don't think I've the time to carry out what it requires, which is to recruit other people. Thought of it a few days but decided against it finally.


Also in Ipoh, I had lots of good food! Having drinks at cafes "not clubs...haha" with friends and chat through the night. Going for badminton sessions to burn up calories piled during my stay in KL. Having TV marathons as well...can't help it. Shopping is one of a girl's best friend *hints at the wishlist from window shopping* and bought loads of new clothes from boutiques. "My mum just can't stop buying clothes for me...haha" Reading some books as well - The Alchemist, The Tipping Point and not forgetting my favourite Cleo magazine.


The greatest part of my hols are : MY NEW MYVI CAR HAS ARRIVED!!! Woohoo! Will take a picture of it later.Haha. We drove to Penang and my dad allowed me to drive on the highway for the second half of the journey. We stayed at Casuarina Beach Hotel and it was really cheap due to a promotion - RM168 per night with 2 buffet breakfasts and 2 welcome drinks. Shopped at Gurney Plaza and my mum bought me a belt from there. During my stay there, I kept thinking of the LTC I had with my friends in Batu Feringghi's Christian Convention Centre. It was truly an unforgettable experience and i miss my Form 6 life a lot. At night, we went for a walk along the stalls at the side of the road and bought a pair of sunglasses - RM10 "Amazingly cheap!"


The room in Casuarina Beach Hotel

The view from the room was blocked by some coconut trees =(

The view from my room as well. An obstacle track.

2 horses while I was eating my buffet breakfast

The lovely koi pond in the hotel

The fishies inside


So, finally, this is the end of the first blog after its resuscitation. My blog is finally REVIVED! =)



grace lost pride & prejudice on 11:39 PM.