Sunday, December 10, 2006
~Da Shopaholic~

My sem break is like a continuous shopping routine day after day and the most amazing thing is...Ipoh has only T-W-O shoppable shopping malls - JJ and Ipoh Parade! Well, I guess these 2 places are becoming my home-s soon enough. I can even blindfold myself and still find the appropriate shops filled with clothes, shoes, gifts, accessories...even Popular and MPH bookstores have become 1 of my favourite places. Lolz.


My first pair of 'h-u-g-e' sunglasses from Penang.

Usually, i wouldn't choose such huge sunglasses...but it's DA TREND. Kinda like these sunglasses already. Hehe. This marks the beginning of the shopaholic era for me. After this pair of glasses, came a belt...then clothes from boutiques and i finally got myself some tubes and a shrug! This is then followed by...


A necklace, a mouse, a blue hippo, a pair of shoes, a pair of sandals and another belt!


These 2 cuties are just too irressistable to not buy them home and it's CHEAP!

Well, the Pride and Prejudice scene in the background is just my fave blogskin. Have been searching for ages and finally came along this amazing blogskin that i just love but had trouble setting it. In the end, I settled for that xmas blogskin. But then again, kept thinking of this P&P blogskin day and night and in the end I actually posted a msg on the designer's tagboard in her blog. Lolz. I am THIS DESPERATE! She replied me and said she'll send me the code but in the end I found out how to set it myself. Read her blog and she has loads of pics in her blog also about food, food AND food. I guess ppl just can't live without food...haha...which reminds me of the delicious laksa I had in pasar malam not so long ago. I'm not a person that's into spicy food but since that bowl of laksa, I craved for another bowl the next day when i was...ya, shopping again...in Ipoh Parade with my mum. We walked past a stall inside Ipoh Parade and got a whiff of some spicy laksa but sadly, when we asked them whether they're selling laksa, they said it's tomyam. So, tomyam for lunch...which was also satisfying enough to make up for my crave for laksa...hahaha. There, we had a glass of coffee plus 'leung fun' which was kinda odd when the waiter recommended it...but, "Boy! He was right!" It's soo nice and unique...haha. Well, actually i'm still craving for a bowl of laksa. Haha. Ok, back to the 'shopaholic'...


The nice pattern on the shoe...just can't resist to display it...hehe.

Well, after that, bought a shirt as well. But, sth more irresistable was coming up. The Grand Sale in Ipoh Parade! Lolz. This time, the Solvil watch was the temptation. But, Solvil Titus was having a 50% discount! Well, in the end, I paid a little more for the Solvil Titus watch. It's original price was 600 plus and I got it for half that price plus RM 30 voucher to spend on other goods. This is da most expensive watch I ever owned..."TA DA!"


I just LOVE this watch sooo much!

Actually, this isn't the last thing I bought. I bought a pair of shorts, 2 jeans, 2 skirts and another sweater....hahaha...and the last thing I bought...is this bag...


My shoulder bag from Sub =)

That marks the end of my shopping spree...hopefully not...coz I still need to shop for xmas prezzies...hahaha. Guess I'll be doing that in KL right before my uncle's wedding dinner which is then followed by my granduncle's birthday dinner. Gosh, I'm getting really broke and in need of a job asap. My 8TV job? Don't really know whether it's gonna work...had to send snail mail coz my e-mails kept being blocked by their firewallzzz and the only way to apply for it would be to send them a snail mail...sighzz...

As for now, I'm sooo hungry and I wanna hv my lunch which I've not the slightest idea of what it is...which reminds me of cooking spaghetti for my mum for lunch a few days ago...hahaha. Like all mums, she says it's delicious...haha. Tmr is a good day for badminton...which means I gotta wake up early...and my frenz just refuse to let me take a photo of their sweaty selves for me to post in my blog....lolz...hopefully more luck tmr.



grace lost pride & prejudice on 2:58 PM.