Wednesday, December 13, 2006
~in da blogging mode again~

Woohoo...I've been blogging quite constantly. Maybe too free...got nth better to do. Skipped a day or 2 though. 2 days of badminton sessions in a row...my ipoh frenz...the badminton freaks...lol. Well, after badminton ytd, i cooked spaghetti again! Hehe...for lunch...cooked for my mum and my uncle this time. At least my uncle finished the whole bowl...means it's not really bad actually. "Any1 wanna try the *oriental* spaghetti (as Joy calls it) that I cook?" Yeah, and my mum said those words again "It's nice" As I cooked, my friend, Chee Sheng (Cheel) came and watch me cook and she kept on saying "I dun dare to eat" sigh...so sad. One of my closest friends doesn't trust my cooking...lolzz.

Well, after that we went shopping in JJ again. Haha...nowhere else to shop. Went there with my childhood friend, Wan Yee. Good thing she didn't ffk me this time. She's alwiz bz with her stuff....God knows what...lol. Anyway, here are some pics fr JJ's Watson...



Wan Yee on the left and Cheel on the right...with xmas hats on our heads "special thanks to Watson". This pic was taken with an employee watching us as well as an old man. LOL! Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way....the xmas mood.


Wan Yee picks up another accessory, puts it on her head and asks me "Nice ah?"
This is what I answered : "That question? You should ask ur bf, not me"
So, Hong Keat, if u're ever reading my blog (if she gives u my blog address), answer her question, k. Haha.

This bunch of guys are fr SMI, my brother's friends. Met them at JJ. Do they look lk they just came back fr a vacation at the beach? Yeah, they just came back fr LTC in Penang. Especially the guy in the bright green shorts. Haha. Well, this is actually my way of revenge. He talks a lot and refuses to get me a pair of Nike sports shoes for xmas. He ended up pointing at Timberland and asks me for a pair of Timberland shoes for xmas. Bad Wai Hin!!

After the shopping session, which ended up not buying anything, I was looking forward to go home, hv my dinner, watch tv and start blogging the day's events but sadly, they force me to go Sushi King...sobz. For Dinner! Gosh, I hate sushi. However, Wan Yee got me to eat a sushi made of rice and tofu. Not bad though so I decided to get another plate of that but souldn't finish it in d end. Decided to stop calling anymore sushis...dinner at home is still on my mind. Lolz. After the meal, Sinn Yi turned as red as a lobster...hopefully she's ok. Then, I bought 3 slices of cakes fr Secret Recipe for supper. "Haven't had my dinner but already thinking of supper, huh." Got a Banana Choc, Blueberry Cheese and Choc Indulgence. I'm a chocolate lover...yum yum. Went home for dinner and started mahjong session with my mum and my bro while eating those cakes. There's still 1 more slice in the fridge though. Well, the mahjong session ended at 3am and I played candy cruncher till 4am. I'm sooo happy! I broke Joy's candy crunching record! WOOHOO! Envy me, JOY!

To end this blog, here are some pics of my other dog, Jack. He's old and not used to taking photos...


This is Jack.

He's walking up and down. I wonder what he's looking for...hmmm???


Orh...looking for a place to pee. Yer...he's sooo obscene...peeing in front of my camera.


Finished peeing?Ok...CHEESE!

That's my Jacky. Got him since Form 1 or 2. He's getting old BUT really garang. Good guard dog.

P/S: Still waiting for a reply fr 8TV...sighzzz...

P/S: PC fair on Fri (stadium). Chin Kit says he's sick on Fri *good prediction...today's Wed* LOLzz. Just kidding, k, CK =) *I think his fever will go up another 2 degrees upon reading this blog entry. Haha*



grace lost pride & prejudice on 11:09 PM.