Monday, December 18, 2006
~blogging slack~

Hmm...guess i've not been blogging for a few days...getting lazy already. Anyway, gotta get this entry in no matter what coz in this entry...I wanna say," YINA GOT ME A XMAS PREZZIE!!!WOOHOO!" Haha. She's so nice. She says it's sth that I've been wanting for a long, long time...a keyboard?..."Nope, too expensive"...so sad. However, I trust her 'sth that I want for a long, long time already' Hehe. Thanks and CHEERS to her. Now, I wonder whether Bernard will come back with some souvenirs fr US...hehe.

What hv I been doing for the past few days? Hmmm...PC fair...2 days in a row. Went there on the 1st day with my frenz and wanted to buy mp4, so did 2 of my frenz...so went there on the 2nd day but no1 ended up buying any 1 of those mp4s. Haha...too bad. Wanted to buy speakers as well...but none that I liked when I was there so I ended up with some DVDs. After that, shopping again...in JJ...lol. Here's the place where I found the cheapest dress and shirt EVER!

Here, now Yina can hv a look at it. Bought it fr Soda exchange, 98 bucks and I got it for HALF PRICE! I've nv ever seen a nice dress worth below 50 bucks. The shirt, which I do not hv a pic for it is worth 70 sth but I got it for HALF PRICE as well. LOL...i just love the dress and the shirt so so so so much. Nice?

On that same day, bought Wan Yee a bracelet for xmas. Hehe. Today, got 2 xmas gifts. 1 fr my grandaunt, the other's fr my mum. Saw a bracelet that I really love and it's sooo cheap...10 bucks! But my mum said she'll pay...as part of my xmas prezzies and she refuses to let me wear it today. I was sooo sad. Sobz. Oh yeah, smelt a really really nice smell in Ipoh Parade today and I started searching for the source coz we smelt it around the scented candles area. Wanted to get that scent so that my room will smell really really nice. So I searched high and low while my mum looked around at the nice stuff on display. In the end, my mum helped me search for the smell as well...hahaha. We gave up though coz none of the candles or aromatherapy stuff smells lk that. So we walked to the bed sheet department and AGAIN we caught that smell. *Sniff Sniff* and a man holding a mop walked pass...hmmm...man with a mop and the nice smell...guess the nice smell must b the detergent stuff or sth...haha...too bad...guess I'll nv ever get that scent in my room.

Hmmm...whatelse of interest? Oh yeah, an article fr yahoo says, a research shows that kidz who r more vegetarian as they grow hv higher IQs. This is due to the fact that ppl with higher IQs r more conscious of their diets. Therefore, they r more likely to lean more to the veg diet. Well, I twisted it a lil tho : If u lk meat, u're a retard! Hehe. Posted it as my msn msg and many ppl asked me that q and I got to call many ppl retards ytd. That was fun! Hahaha. Today, my msn msg reads : I'm a romantic kisser with a link to the kissing quiz....lol.

TV?Hmmm, I finally watched The Passion of Christ. Many ppl say it's a really really touching show and most of them cried while watching it. Too bad i didn't. It was a really gruesome show when they tortured Jesus...more lk violence to me. To most Christians though, they see sacrifice or sth lk that I think. Or maybe I wasn't that touched because I was msn-ing while watching it and kept missing the subtitles coz the whole show was in Latin...lol.


The Passion of Christ

Had another round of mahjong with my bro and my mum ytd nite. Hopefully my mahjong skills will be polished b4 next sem starts. Kai challenges me to a game of mahjong...lol.

~End of blog entry : My friend found himself a gf...lol~



grace lost pride & prejudice on 12:29 AM.