Tuesday, April 24, 2007
~everyday is a nice day~

My 21st?

Yina got me a TL pencil box at 12am. Body shop produts fr Joy, Sze Yin & Jason. Chocs fr Chin Kit. My best pals still owe me prezzies. Bikini fr Chee Sheng...hehe. Cash fr my dad =) The worst bday gift award goes to myself for crashing my car that very night! It was really nice of my uncle who drove all the way fr Ampang to Subang to help me settle things the very next day. Thanks to Kai as well for his car...lol...must rmb to pay him back when I'm finally not broke! Also, a few days after the car crash, I went to the 1st bar in my life: Skybar & my 1st martini tho i prefer Yina's margarita (if that's how it's spelt...I alwiz get it wrong). A nice bar with swimming pools for ppl to fall into when they get drunk & a nice view of KLCC.


My baby back from the workshop. I miss my baby so so much!

Sem break?

Went back to Ipoh with my cousin, a place where there's lots of cheap & good food that are not miles away fr my house.


Greeted by these gifts on my bed. Card & doggy fr my bro & decor in the centre fr my mum.


Written in the card by my bro. He's mean after being nice.

Every single day in Ipoh I had supper with my family & my cousin as well. Wanted to eat all the good food b4 returning to KL where most of the food suck. 1st night dimsum right after dinner, 2nd night laksa & stinking tofu (doesn't stink at all) right after dinner & 3rd night ipoh chicken kuey teow & hakka mee also right after my dinner!LOL! Really miss that laksa...best laksa I've tasted so far. Had my haircut as well as my brows shaped (my 1st time). Back in KL, it was shopping, shopping & shopping...i mean, window shopping coz I'm broke most of the time. God knows where all my money go all the time! Bought a wireless router (149) fr PC fair which was amazingly cheap...it was half the price of the 1st router (around 300) & dad offered to pay for it. How nice =) Midvalley: Had the most bitter drink i ever tasted in my life! Fr Kwong Woh Tong, the place ppl go to for gui lin gao.


BEWARE!!! EXTREMELY BITTER!!!




My cousin, Flo - reaction fr the bitterness of the drink!


My reaction upon tasting the bitterness of the drink!

p/s: These 2 reactions captured were not intentional for posing purposes! It even gave me goosebumps! It was THAT BITTER! -end of mid-sem break-

The visit fr my parents?

My parents visited me last weekend. My baby looks nice, clean & shiny, thanks to my dad who took it to the car wash =) and the floor in my apartment is finally mopped thanks to my mum. LOL!



grace lost pride & prejudice on 11:22 AM.